Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Discount I Say, I Say, I Say

I Say, I Say, I Say
Weitere Produktinformationen

I Say, I Say, I Say




youtube.com
On their first full-length album since 1991's Abba-Esque EP--a disc that should have made Ace of Base redundant--that lovable computer dance duo Erasure returns with tongue-in-cheek soulful vocals and catchy choruses to spare. I Say, I Say, I Say spawned a monster alternative hit with "Always," and there are three or four more tunes with equal hum-ability and boogie potential. Vince Clark and Andy Bell won't change your life, but programmed pop can be a lot more painful. --Jim DeRogatis siehe details

I Say, I Say, I Say .


I Say, I Say, I Say

Schnelle Buying Wahl:

Sie knnen kaufen I Say, I Say, I Say zum besten Preis mit super saver Versand. Weitere Preise, Versand verfgbaren Optionen und zustzliche Informationen ber den Link unten anklicken Get it Now!

I Say, I Say, I Say $13.98 Preise vergleichen Jetzt
youtube sicheres Zahlungssystem.

No comments:

Post a Comment